Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Treatments to Suit Every Type of Skin and Facial Structure.
If you struggle with over-plucked brows, poor vision, wasting time perfecting your brows (only for them to smudge during the day), or simply want to look younger, then semi-permanent eyebrows may be right for you.Read on to find out more and book your free eyebrow consultation today.
Our Available Eyebrow Treatments:
Nano Brow From £325
Microblading From £205
Hybrid Brow From £255
Ombre Brow From £250
Powder Brow From £215
Combo Brow From £255
Not sure what you need? No problem! Get in touch with me today and we can talk through a tailor-made plan for your beautiful new brows.
The eyebrows define the face, and thinning or non-existent brows can knock your confidence — and when you’re not confident, it shows!
But imagine stepping out with stunning brows that complement your features, all without spending precious time every morning and money on waxes, gels, powders and pencils — and that’s not to mention running for cover during a downpour soall that effort didn’t go to waste!
The women I’ve worked with now enjoy defined eyebrows shaped with laser precision. Whether they’re at a work meeting, doing the weekly shop or popping out for the school run, they know their brows always look on point.
What Are Semi-Permanent Eyebrows?
Unlike a tattoo, semi permanent eyebrow makeup involves lightly implanting pigment into the top layer of skin. This is where cells rejuvenate, which allows the colour to gradually fade over time and gives your makeup its semi-permanent nature.
Your first appointment will last approximately three hours and the majority of this time is spent designing the brow that best suits your features through precise measurements and your preferences. Rest assured that this process is not rushed, and I will only begin implanting the pigment when you are 100% satisfied with the proposed shape and colour.
After the treatment I’ll give you advice on aftercare and what to expect over the next few days. We’ll also get your top-up appointment booked in. This will be 6 to 8 weeks after your first treatment, during which I’ll add extra colour to your brows to fill in any gaps where the pigment might not have taken or adjust the colour as necessary. After that, you will enjoy flawless, long-lasting and time saving semi-permanent eyebrows.
I recommend that you book yearly top ups to maintain perfect brow shape and colour. Top ups are significantly cheaper than your initial investment, making it a cost effective way to maintain brow perfection.
Are Semi-Permanent Eyebrows Right for Me?
Semi-Permanent eyebrows are perfect for those who (have):
- Over-plucked brows
- Want to look younger
- Busy lifestyles
- Asymmetrical brows
- Poor vision
- Struggle with creating even-looking brows
- Hypersensitivity to conventional makeup
Ready to book your eyebrow appointment or free consultation?
What This Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Service Includes
I will guide you through your semi-permanent makeup journey, from helping you decide if SPMU is for you, through to delivering the brows you’ve always wanted. My service to you includes:
- Free consultation
- Allergy patch test
- Eyebrow mapping to determine shape
- Colour selection unique to your skin tone
- Pre treatment guidelines to ensure best results
- A virtually painless SPMU experience with application of numbing cream left on skin long enough to work prior to pigment insertion. A high grade numbing solution is also applied during your treatment to minimise discomfort
- Detailed after care advice to promote pigment retention, protecting your investment
- High performing, aloe-vera based jelly that helps to repair and hydrate the skin after tattooing serum to apply. The serum’s innovative formula consists of four all-natural ingredients which work together to repair the skin, prevent infection, reduce inflammation, and ease the itching sensation that occurs during the scabbing stage
- Additional aftercare consultation where required.
How Do I Prepare for my SPMU Eyebrow Session?
Before the treatment, you will need to:
- Perform the patch test
- Complete an online medical and consent form
- Decide on the time and day, and secure your booking with a £50 deposit
- Follow the guidelines sent directly to you on how to prepare for your session
- Give a minimum of 24 hours notice should you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment.
To learn more, head over to my blog to read a full list of recommended do’s and don’ts for your new eyebrows (before and after!)
What to Expect From Your Eyebrow Session
Every client is different, but there are parts of the process that follow the same format even if the final result varies! Once the patch test has been completed and you’re ready for me to give you the best brows in town, we will:
Step 1: Turn up to your home at the time that best suits you
Step 2: Apply numbing cream and allow 30 minutes for it work
Step 3: Whilst you’re numbing, have something to eat or drink and relax whilst Simone sets up her equipment to create a hygienic salon in your desired room
Step 4: After 30 minutes, the numbing cream is cleaned off and your new desired brows are drawn on with eyeliner using the mapping process. Precise measurements of your face are taken to ensure that the brow complements your features. This process takes the majority of your 3 hour (approx) appointment time as it is the most important part of semi-permanent makeup. Once the shape has been perfected, it is a simple case of ‘colouring’ it in.
Step 5: Pigment insertion begins. I work slowly and gently for maximum comfort and minimum skin trauma, building the colour intensity to desired saturation. I check my work frequently and apply numbing gel after each pass. Clients say that they can feel that something is happening, but it doesn’t hurt and some of my clients have been known to fall asleep!
Step 6: All done! I’ll discuss the aftercare, give you your care kit and book you in for 6 to 8 weeks for your top-up.
Ready to book your appointment or free consultation?
Aftercare for Semi-Permanent Eyebrows
Fifty percent of the treatment’s success depends on the technician’s skills, and the remaining 50% depends on how you prepare and care for your brows. Here are some do’s and don’ts that you will be expected to follow:
- Every hour after your treatment has ended, gently wipe the area with a clean cotton pad dipped in cooled-down boiled water until bedtime
- From the next day, keep the area dry for 9 days which includes avoiding hot, long, steamy showers
- Apply a thin layer of ointment 3 times per day for 10 days
- Use a fresh pillowcase cover that is dark in colour or old
- Don’t use washcloths, pick or scratch tattooed area for at least 10 days
- Don’t consume blood thinning substances for 48 hours
- Don’t exercise heavily for 7 days
- Don’t use steam rooms, saunas or swim for 10 days
- Don’t put makeup on the area for 4 weeks
- Don’t sunbathe or use sunbeds for 4 weeks
- Don’t use retinol products such as anti-aging creams), have chemical or microdermabrasion treatments on the area
- Don’t use growth enhancement products such as Latisse or Revitabrow on the area
- Contact Sublime Beauty if you experience any unwanted side effects
The Eyebrow Top-up Process
For a flawless, long-lasting result, we highly recommend a 6-8 week top up session. During your top up, your brows will be mapped again to ensure that they have remained symmetrical. Any unevenness of colour will be addressed and any minor tweaks to colour or shape can be made. You will be surprised how quickly you adjust to your new brows, and at your top up, it is not unusual to go bolder! The duration of this session depends entirely on how much the brows have faded. Pigment retention varies from person to person, therefore at Sublime Beauty, we do not restrict our top up sessions to a certain amount of time. At no extra cost, we will take as long as necessary to achieve perfect results.
Eyebrow Treatment FAQs
What is Semi Permanent Eyebrow Makeup?
Semi Permanent Makeup (including microblading) is a well-established and safe cosmetic beauty procedure. It is ideal for those who have uneven/patchy/overly plucked eyebrows and want ‘natural’ looking eyebrows without the hassle. Long gone are the days where you need to invest time in the mornings to pencil or fill in your eyebrows with makeup. Microblading allows you to wake up with perfect eyebrows saving you time and money.
How does Microblading Work?
Unlike tattooing, semi-permanent makeup is only inserted into the junction of the epidermis and dermis section of the skin. Traditional tattooing goes far deeper into the dermis, making it permanent.
Is SPMU for Eyebrows Safe?
Microblading performed by a fully-trained artist is completely safe. It will be performed to the highest hygiene standards following best practice methods. Needles used in the hand tool are sterile and entirely disposable and protective clothing such as nitrile gloves are worn by the artist throughout the process. I use high-quality pigments and, as best-practice dictates, a patch test will be completed prior to your treatment. This will determine if you are likely to have any adverse reaction to the microblading procedure.
Book your no-obligation free SPMU consultation today
Sublime Beauty is a mobile business, serving the London Boroughs of Bromley, Greenwich and Croydon.